Will RobinsonBorn and raised in Manatee County
Will Robinson is running for the Florida State House of Representatives on a platform of conservative principles. Will is a fiscal conservative, an avid supporter of Second Amendments rights, and a pro-life Republican.
Will plans to bring his conservative ideals to Tallahassee. He is third generation Bradentonian and partner of the Blalock Walters law firm where he focuses on real estate law. Will is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar. Will is a proud graduate of the University of Notre Dame and received his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law.
- • Manatee County Sheriff Rick Wells
- • Sarasota County Sheriff Tom Knight
- • Florida Chamber of Commerce
- • Suncoast Professional Firefighters and Paramedics, Local 2546
- • Florida Medical Association PAC
- • Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee